Thursday, December 11, 2008

Yoga Teacher Training


I am so excited to be in the Yoga Teacher Training with Kira. To learn and grow, question, wonder, deepen and expand within the Mystery. Yoga integrates body, mind and spirit, everything I have gravitated toward in my life, everything I have been drawn to in my studies and practice for the past twenty years.

 I agree with Carolyn Myss when she says, 
"Our time has come. We are no longer "waiting" for the era of consciousness to begin. We ARE that era. We must now put to use all that we have prepared ourselves to be and to do through these years. The world is now the new monastery in the most cosmic meaning of that term and you are a mystic out of the monastery, who has the potential to be a force of great change in your personal life, for your family, your friends, and your community. We are indeed all in this together."

For me Yoga is the answer and I want to be an instrument.

1 comment:

Will Castagna said...

I can confirm the benefits of this style -- I call it "Kripalu" style, after the yoga ashram that my teacher studied at. In the twelve years I taught it, I had numerous reports of physical ailments (from old sports injuries to sinus issues) being cleared up through the consistent use of the gentle stretching that reopens the natural channels of energy flow in the body. Without exception, everyone feels more relaxed and at ease in life after a session. Highly recommended!!!